The Academy for the Arts of First Baptist Shreveport and the FBC Chinese Mission Church are thrilled to offer Chinese Language School. The 2019 Spring registration is now open! We are looking forward to having you with us this semester.
A note of important information from the director:
1. We will have two classes. The First Class will be for students having no listening/speaking Chinese skills, the Second Class will be for those that have basic listening/speaking skills. The maximum students for a class will be 15. We will enroll students with a “First Come First Serve” policy and have a waiting list.
2. The curriculum includes Chinese listening/speaking skills, Chinese cultures and worship songs.
3. We require a program registration fee of $40.00. Tuition per student per semester is $120.00. Thus, your total to enroll for 14 classes with textbooks is $160.00. If payment is submitted via PayPal, there will be a $5.00 fee added for processing.
*For two or more registering in one family, the maximum registration fee will be $70.00 per semester.
4. The class time is Sunday 1:30pm-3:00 pm
5. Location is at First Baptist Church Shreveport in “Hunter Hall” across from the Preschool and Children’s area. Classrooms 110 and 112
6. The first day of school is on January 13, 2019
7. Registration at https://aftafbcs.org/chinese/
We are planning to have an Adult's Chinese Language Class this year as well. If you are interested or have any questions regarding the process, please feel free to contact Heather Vandiver (Music Associate and Director for Academy for the Arts) at firstname.lastname@example.org